Category: May 2016
Happy May Day! Surely winter is behind us now and we can look forward to warmer days, brighter nights, short shirts, skirts and shorts as well as sandals. My theme for May will be “Red” (and maybe a little white and blue too). Why red? In no particular order here are my reasons:
– Although it’s early in the month I’ve seen a lot of “red” already – failed internet, electricity that keeps cutting out, service people who show up either really late or really early – I’ve been angry and frustrated for a number of days now and I need an outlet for all my “red”
– Red is the colour of energy and action, it ignites.
– Red is the colour of passion and sexuality, it stimulates.
– In some cultures red is the colour for “good luck”, and we can all use a little of that now and then.
– Red is an awesome colour to photograph!